1. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Add New and enter page title.
2. Select your parent page in page attribute option box on the bottom right (Optional).
3. Enter your page content to editing field. You can use visual or text editor. Page content is mainly built using text, HTML or shortcodes.
4. Or you can click “Edit with Elementor” button to use Elementor Page Builder.
5. You will find “Food Menus” widget there , drag it to where you want to display on the right side.
6. Click on food menus widget and you can add a list of menus from the left panel options. There are multiple options for example. title, price, sale, price, nutrition information etc.