- Go to Appearance > Menus. Click “Create Menu” button
- To add menu items, select one of your pages/posts on the left hand boxes. Then click “Add To Menu”.
- If you want to add custom link menu item (for example home link). Select “Links” and enter URL, Link Text there.
- You can organise your menu items using drag&drop functionality.
- After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page then assign the menu to “Footer Menu” in the Theme Locations box.
- Open Appearance > Customize > Footer > Copyright > Copyright Right Area Content and select “Footer Menu”.
Manage your main menu typography and colors with ease. You can customise font family, font size, colors etc. through theme customizer via Appearance > Customize.
Main Menu Typography (Appearance > Customize > Navigation > Typography)
Main Menu Colors (Appearance > Customize > Navigation > Colors)
Main Sub Menu Colors (Appearance > Customize > Navigation > Sub Menu)