If you prefer to use a plugin to order your WordPress custom post type posts, you can try the “Simple Custom Post Order” plugin. Here are the steps to use this plugin:
- Install and activate the “Simple Custom Post Order” plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Go to “Settings” > “Simple Custom Post Order” in the WordPress admin panel.
- Select the menu post type to order from the dropdown menu.
- Drag and drop the posts in the desired order using the arrows next to each post.
- Click the “Save Order” button to save your changes.
Once you’ve saved the order of your custom post type posts using the “Simple Custom Post Order” plugin, the posts will be displayed in the same order on your website.