We offer 5 different Menu Locations
- Primary menu – This is the main menu that shows in header area.
- Secondary Menu – This is the main menu that shows in header area when select “Center Logo + 2 Menus” layout.
- Top Bar Menu – This is the menu that will be used in top bar area.
- Side (Mobile) Menu – This is the menu that will be used for mobile devices.
- Footer Menu – This is the menu that shows in footer copyright area.
Menu Layouts Option
Theme Support various menu layouts and you can change it via Appearance > Customize > Navigation > General > Menu Layout.
Setting up Menu using WordPress Custom Menu
Theme Support custom WordPress menu, you can organise them into dropdown menu too.
Setup Primary Menu
- Go to Appearance > Menus. Click “Create Menu” button
- To add menu items, select one of your pages/posts on the left hand boxes. Then click “Add To Menu”.
- If you want to add custom link menu item (for example home link). Select “Links” and enter URL, Link Text there.
- You can organise your menu items using drag&drop functionality. Simple drag a menu item right below to the parent menu item.
- After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page then assign the menu to “Primary Menu” in the Theme Locations box.
Sticky Menu (Optional)
If you enable sticky menu option. When visitor scroll down to page. The menu bar will stay at top while visitor scrolling. You can enable this option via Appearance > Customize > Navigation > General > Enable Sticky Menu
Icon Settings (Optional)
You can display icons link to cart or login popup next to main menu items. You can enable this option via Appearance > Customize > Navigation > General > Icon Settings.
- Show Cart Icon (Required Woocommerce plugin) – Enable this option to show cart icon which link to Woocommerce cart page along with main menu.
- Show Client Icon (Required ZM Ajax Login & Register plugin) – Enable this option to show client icon which link to client login page along with main menu.