Upon downloading the package, you will have an Installable Theme File (.zip) inside the theme package. Follow the steps below to install theme
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Add new and hit upload button
- Select Theme Installable Theme File (.zip) file from your computer and click “Install Now” button
- Once finished uploading theme file. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Then you will be redirected to theme admin panel page.
Common WordPress Installation Error: Are You Sure You Want To Do This?
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
- Elementor Page Builder – Add theme page builder main functionality.
- Craft Theme Elements for Elementor – Add theme’s custom widgets to Elementor page builder.
- One Click Demo Import – Add demo import functionality.
- Contact Form 7 – Required for creating custom contact and registration forms.
- Woocommerce – Required for shop pages functionality.
- Booked – Required for reservation and calendar management functionality.
- Custom Fonts – Required for demo font installation and custom font functionality for Elementor.
Recommended Plugins (optional)
- Envato Market – Add auto theme update functionality.
- LoftLoader – Add page loading screen functionality.
- Extended Google Map for Elementor – Add advanced Google Maps widget to Elementor.
*Note: You can find a list of all required and recommended plugins for Theme Setting > Install Plugins.
Required & Recommended Plugins Installation
Here are steps to install required plugins
- Log into your WordPress Admin area.
- Navigate to Theme Setting > Install Plugins.
- Click on “Begin installing plugins” or you can go to Appearance > Install Plugins.
- Select plugins you want to install for example “Elementor Page Builder” then install and activate selected plugins
Additional Plugins We use on demo site