Our theme has integrated with Elementor page builder which allow to customise each elements using drag&drop functionalities. However some customers might not understand the different options for designing main menu and header contents. So we put all together these nature of using 2 methods to build your site’s header.
Setting up header & navigation menu using “General Menu Layout”
- Default way to displays header & main menu when you activated theme.
- Limited flexibility. You can choose from 5 different header layouts.
- Customise logo, main menu etc through WordPress customizer (Appearance > Customize > Navigation)
- Recommended for new WordPress users who want to get main navigation up and running as soon as possible.
Setting up header & navigation menu using Elementor
- Provide unlimited flexibility. You can use drag&drop functionality to create columns, elements for your header contents.
- Customise logo, main menu etc through Elementor widget.
- You have to create header post for header layout and set the one you want as default WordPress customizer (Appearance > Customize > Navigation > General > Display Header Content From)
- Recommended for more experienced WordPress users who want to customise main navigation layout, contents using visual editor like Elementor.