Upon downloading the package, you will have an Installable Theme File (.zip) inside the theme package. Follow the steps below to install theme
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Add new and hit upload button
- Select Theme Installable Theme File (.zip) file from your computer and click “Install Now” button
- Once finished uploading theme file. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Then you will be redirected to theme admin panel page.
Common WordPress Installation Error: Are You Sure You Want To Do This?
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
- Elementor Page Builder – Add theme page builder main functionality.
- Photography Theme Elements for Elementor – Add theme’s custom widgets to Elementor page builder.
- Photography Theme Custom Post Type – Add theme’s custom post types.
- Envato Market – Add auto theme update functionality.
- Contact Form 7 – Required for creating custom contact and registration forms.
- Custom Fonts – Add custom font file uploader support.
- Multiple Post Thumbnails – Add multiple post’s featured images for client posts.
- Before After Image Comparison Slider for Elementor – Add Before After Image Comparison Slider to Elementor widgets.
- Extended Google Map for Elementor – Add advanced options for Google Maps widget.
- One Click Demo Import – Add theme demo importer option.
- WooCommerce – Add ecommerce and shop functionalities.
- Appointment Booking – Add calendar appointment options.
- Appointment Booking WooCommerce Payments – Add WooCommerce payment support for Appointment Booking plugin.
- Appointment Booking Twilio SMS – Add SMS notification support for Appointment Booking plugin.
- Google Analytics for Appointment Booking – Add Google Analytics support for Appointment Booking plugin.
Required Plugins Installation
Here are steps to install required plugins
- Log into your WordPress Admin area.
- You will see notice message about required plugins. Click on “Begin installing plugins” or you can go to Appearance > Install Plugins.
- Select plugins you want to install for example “Elementor Page Builder” then install and activate selected plugins
Additional Plugins We use on demo site