First please login to your WordPress Dashboard. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pricing > Add New Pricing
Enter pricing title and you can assign this pricing item to pricing category too.
- Make this pricing featured – This option will highlight pricing header with color
- Currency – Symbol of pricing currency
- Exact Price
- Time – Enter price per timing (optional) for example /month
- Plan Features – Enter plan features list. Enter new line to make it display in the new list item.
- Button Text – Enter this pricing button text
- Button URL – Enter this pricing button URL so visitor click the button. They will be redirected to this URL.
Add pricing widget to a page using Elementor
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Add New and enter page title.
Click “Edit with Elementor” button to open Elementor Page Builder.
You will open a Elementor page builder. On the left sidebar.
To add pricing widget. Click on search bar on the left sidebar widget box. Then type “Pricing” it will shows all pricing widgets. You can drag widget you want to add to the main content area on right side.