First please login to your WordPress Dashboard. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Clients > Add New Client
Enter client title, content, featured image.
To upload featured image. Select images you want to upload as featured image for this testimonial post. Once you finish upload it will automatically attach to this post and click “Update” to save changes.
- Password – Enter optional password for client page so it’s required passworded to be entered in order to view client’s galleries.
- Galleries – Check on galleries you want to assign for the client.
Setting up a Single client page
Go to Appearance > Menus. On the left side, you will find “Clients” box (If you can’t see it, click on screen option (top right) and check on clients). Check on client you want and add to menu item. Once finish, click “Save Menu”.
Create a Client Archive Page using Page Template
Once you create client posts using standard WordPress method. To display all your clients on page, you have to create a client archive page. Here are the steps to create a client archive page.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages and click Add New
- Add page title and content. Then find Template box on the right side.
- Select template begin with Client Archive as page template.
- Once you are done. Click Publish button