First thing to create meeting content is to create a meet post. Here are the steps to create a meeting post.
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Meetings > Add New
Enter meeting title and content. You can also use Elementor to customise meeting content
Assign this meeting post to meeting category using categories box on the right side. Upload post featured image using set featured box on the bottom right side. It will be used for meeting thumbnail and main background image
Once you finish, click Publish.
- Start Date – Select a meeting date
- Start Time – Select a meeting time
- Join Meeting URL – Enter URL to join this meeting. Support Zoom or any other meeting app.
- Durations – Enter meeting duration in minutes or hours
- Hosted By – Enter meeting host name
Add meeting widget to a page using Elementor
Go to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Add New and enter page title.
Click “Edit with Elementor” button to open Elementor Page Builder.
You will open a Elementor page builder. On the left sidebar.
To add gallery widget. Click on search bar on the left sidebar widget box. Then type “meeting” it will shows the gallery widget. You can drag widget you want to add to the main content area on right side.