Add services you offer via Services → Add new. You can add unlimited services.
The services are actual bookable slots – those can be anything from the beauty salon services to online classes.
You can add a service description and a featured image if you want to feature your services on dedicated pages. You can also add a service category to simplify and speed up the service search for your clients.
For each service, you can apply the following settings:
- Service price (the currency sign will depend on the one you set via Settings at the beginning).
- Custom service duration – these are bookable slots (the time slot depends on the minimum time step you set in Settings at the beginning).
- Optional buffer times before and after the service – extra time added to the service duration – when you need to get prepared for the next booking or perform some extra actions after the booking; it applies to a particular employee and service (it’s invisible to your clients).
- The ‘time before booking’ option allows you to set a minimum period of time required between the booking and the actual appointment (up to 31 days).
- Assign eligible employees who can perform this service. You can also add a service capacity
- Minimum capacity: a minimum number of people the set service price covers (even when this parameter is set to two or more, an appointment is still eligible for one person).
- Maximum capacity: a maximum number of people eligible for one service appointment.
- Allow additional guests: it’s required if you want to allow customers to add extra guests (e.g. capacity 2-7 means a person can take 5 more people).
- Multiply price: enable this option if you want the base service price to be multiplied by the number of people for one appointment. However, if, for instance, a minimum capacity is two the Allow Additional Guests option is disabled, the service price will be still multiplied by two.